Who is not ready for CES? Make sure to meet with 11 technology companies from Japan at the CES 2012, Award Winning Technology, to Patented Innovation, to World's Guinness technologies at:
"SOUTH HALL - BOOTH #21762 to #21868."
1. Embedded Technology Award winning (Nov. 2011): “TOPSTREAM, A Microprocessor drives Next-Generation!” We provide highly Energy-Efficient and scalable Heterogeneous Multi-Core IPs and its distributed processing software IPs with distinct advantages from optimizations through Architecture-Algorithm co-design for next-gen Information Appliances.
2. Millmo is a “mobile entertainment company” that offers delivery platforms for rich content centered on music, video and e-book for next generation mobile phones including Android?, Windows? Phone and other smartphones/tablets, and LTE-compatible devices.
3. Fuji's AUGMENT REALITY: (1)Very high recognition accuracy for mobile documents. (2)Fast searchable database recognizing a large number of pages (50 million pages). (3)Recognition engine is developed by Osaka Prefecture University, and unlike a normal image recognition engine, we specialize in documents recognition.
4. SLID is a patented Innovative Information Detection Semiconductor Device that's development has been watched with interest around the world. SLID can detect image, voice, characters, DNA and information with ultra speed.
5. "NOJI LOCK" screw, Machine screw, Self Tapping screw, Rivet Sizes : S0.5 to M4.0 / Miniature screw : S0.5xP0.125 S0.6xP0.15 S0.7xP0.175 S0.8xP0.2 S0.9xP0.225 M1xP0.25 / Material :Sus Steel Brass / Micro screw : M1.2 M1.4 M1.6 M1.7 M2.0 / Material :Sus Steel Brass Titanium Alminium
6. nextEDGE presents AERO TOUCH and AERO MAGIC to give it a touch in the air for the future.
7. Xiroku Inc. was established as a business in 2001 after developing the touch screen with the CMOS camera, and manufactured a new CMOS image sensor in 2009. In 2007, developed the worlds’ first “pressure sheet sensor” by electromagnetic induction system. This company is part of the TSUKUBA zone.
8. GILD design factory: Research, development, manufacturing and sales of ultra-durable smartphone covers. The best smartphone case for Retail Stores. They are motorcycle parts manufacturer designer & engineers!
9. The Topy Industries Group is a steel related manufacturing company with four divisions. The CRAWLER ROBOT is a small Unmanned Ground Vehicle that makes exploration possible in disaster areas and narrow spaces.
10. PARO Robots U.S., Inc was established in November 2008 to introduce the Therapy Baby Harp Seal Robot, "PARO" to the US. It is responsible for sales, marketing and maintenance service of PARO in the US. "World's Guinness Robot"
11. JS-ROBOTICS INC is focused on the research and development, manufacturing and sales of education-oriented IT and robotics. Since 2006, JS-ROBOTICS has achieved sales of over 1000 Educational Robotic Kits over several years. This company is part of the TSUKUBA zone.
"Would you like to see just a bit more with images and/or movies?"
click >>> above comapnies 1-11 with images/movies
Please contact for papers and meeting appointments as spots are running out.
*Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via any one of below SNSs.